4 FT Wide Banner Bar Outdoor Banner Frame for Outdoor Banners.
Use FULL SIZE banners 2 ft x 4 ft, 3 ft x 4 ft, 3.5 ft x 4 ft and 4 ft x 4 ft.
Grommets fit standard and can be placed anywhere on the banner. We suggest putting two grommets in the top two corners for easier bungee installation.
Supports Banner Widths: 4' Wide
Shipping Weight: 10.00 lbs
- Supports Banner Widths: 4' wide
- Includes one (1) fixed length aluminum horizontal bar
- Includes two (2) T-clips to connect the adjustable horizontal bar to the T-posts
- Includes specifically sized outdoor ball bungees: One (1) set for top and one (1) set for sides
- Includes two (2) UV protected post covers and caps
- Includes two (2) T-discs for installations in lawns or other landscape areas
- Designed to work with standard 6'-6" or longer TP125 or TP133 Fence Posts (available at most farm & ranch stores)
The Banner Bar (U.S. Patent:10,410,553 B2) is the best solution to stabilize a banner when installed between two metal fence posts. The Banner Bar prevents the posts from collapsing inward when the banner is under wind load. Guaranteed to increase the life of your banner when installed correctly (especially in windy conditions).
T-posts and post drivers are typically not shippable items and are not included with this purchase. When using the links below, be sure to set the store location to your local store. Tractor Supply offers delivery services in many locations. **These links may change without notice.
We recommend the County Line T-Post Driver shown here (available at Tractor Supply). This driver features a hook at the top of the driver which allows you to correct the twist of your T-posts when driving in rocky soil. Be sure to buy 6'-6" T-posts rated at 1.25 lb or 1.33 lb. The Banner Bar kit will not work with lighter weight T-posts typically found at home improvement stores.
LINKS BELOW WHERE TO BUY T POSTS: