Heavy Duty Vinyl Banners Printed in Full Color.
Heavy Duty Vinyl Banners are 18 oz thickness and the strongest material available on the market.
Our Heavy Duty Vinyl Banners series printed vinyl banners are awesome for hanging on the front of buildings, chain link fences, used for marching bands, schools, events and fund raising.
Can be mounted on storefronts and windows as well.
Includes grommets every 2 ft.
Available in Matte finish. Printed Single Sided
See options list under the price above for all the quick ship sizes. Other sizes available offline.
- Hem & Grommet every 2 ft we will grommet every 2 ft (approx) all around depending on size of banner.
- Hem and grommet in corner only option is hemmed all around and grommets placed in each corner.
- No hem just grommets every two feet means we will blunt cut to the edge of the banner and not hem the banner.
- Grommets to match fiber frame outdoor banner stand means you have one of our fiber frame banner stands and you need grommets to match the fasteners.
- Pole pockets left and right side means you will get a 2" pocket sewn on the left and right side and closed at the top.
- Pole pockets top and bottom means you will get a 2" pocket sewn into the banner on the top and bottom open on both ends to slide a dowel into the pocket.
- Wind Slits means we will cut half moon shaped round half circles to allow the wind to move through the banner easing tension on the banner hems. Usually we put two to three rows into the banner, depending on size.
- Design proof means we take your print ready file you attached and place it into the proofing process and send you back a proof to review and approve before starting production. You don't need to use this option if you are certain and don't want to delay your order by up to 1 business day.